It gets to that time of year again when your are faced with stacks of report cards that you need to write comments for. Fear not – our report comment bank should help you on your way !
Some teachers may argue that a comment bank creates impersonal grade cards but if used carefully then our comments can still provide a unique twist for all pupils.
Here are some tips for their use :
- Before you begin writing your reports clear your desk of any distractions !
- Take a good look through the report comments in the bank available and decide which ones you like the most.
- Think carefully about your students and start cutting and pasting report comments from the bank into your report software.
- Change the symbols to their name and gender.
- Proof read all report card comments before you press print.
- Think about using a school report writer